The mission of Faust Distributing Company is to maintain a high standard of excellence in the beer wholesaling industry while fostering an environment of warmth, friendliness, individual pride and fun.
Our vision for Faust Distributing Company is to be recognized by our peers, suppliers and retailers as the very best in the business because of our philosophy of superior service, innovation, character and culture, vitality, flexibility and fun.
- Integrity - We strive to be consistent in word and action. That means saying what we mean and doing what we say. All the time.
- Commitment - We hang in there together - either forever or for as long as it makes sense for everyone involved.
- Loyalty - The company is our cause, and we stand behind it.
- Respect - Following the Golden Rule is the only option: being fair and treating others the way we want to be treated is the only way to live and work.
- Kindness - When given a choice to be right or to be kind, we will always choose to be kind.
- Generosity - We gladly give of ourselves to others because we receive so much.
- Empathy - Caring about others and their needs makes us a better company and better people.
- Faith in the Human Spirit - The power of people and the strength of their spirits have made us who we are!
- Trustworthiness - We handle it! You can count on us to get things done, and we'll always do our very best.
- Perseverance - Going the extra mile, overcoming obstacles, trying new things and being open to making mistakes without fear of reprisal are our critical success factors - and we are proud of that!
- Teamwork - Pulling together makes everything easier and more enjoyable.
- Balance - Gotta have it at home and at work! Gotta be committed to keeping it!
- Fun - If it isn't fun, it isn't worth doing. Life and work are meant to be enjoyed!
- Excellence - We definitely strive to be the best at everything we do. Isn't that the only way to be?
- Growth - We change when we need to. We embrace change and continuous improvement - within our company, within our industry and among ourselves. And that's a good thing!