- Faust Distributing moves heavily into import acquisitions. The company procures the major brands: Heineken, Guinness and Tecate.
- Faust wins the last Miller Masters Award given by Miller Brewing Company. Faust Distributing won 16 out of 17 Miller Masters Awards presented -- the most awards given to any distributor in the United States.
- In March, Faust Distributing purchases Brooks Distributing Company of Conroe, Texas. The company distributes Miller Brewing Company products to Montgomery and Brazoria counties.
- In June, Faust Distributing acquires Stefani Distributing of Baytown, Texas, and begins distributing Coors product.
- Faust Distributing sells 5 million cases of beer.
- Faust employs 200 people, operates from a 120,000 square-foot Houston warehouse complex, a 53,000 square-foot controlled temperature warehouse in Conroe and a 50,000 square-foot warehouse in Baytown, sells 6.5 million cases of beer, runs 108 fleet vehicles and manages 2,800 customers accounts.