- Falstaff Distributing moves to a 6,600 square-foot warehouse on North Main Street.
- Falstaff Distributing begins distributing Miller products. Don Faust changes the name of the company to Faust Distributing Company.
- Faust sells 378,800 cases of Falstaff beer and 16,612 cases of Miller beer.
- Faust Distributing moves to a 12,000 square-foot warehouse. The company now employs 20 people, has nine route trucks, and manages 900 customer accounts.
- In August, Miller introduces Miller Lite. In the next five months, Faust sells 31,000 cases of Miller Lite.
- Miller Brewing Company becomes Faust Distributing's predominant supplier.
- The Falstaff brands begin losing steam. Faust gives the distribution rights to a close friend and a competitor, Buddy Bray, owner of Pearl Distributing of Baytown, Texas.
- Faust Distributing sells its first million cases of beer.
- Faust purchases South Texas Distributing Company in Poteet, Texas. The distributorship services a five-county area south of San Antonio.
- Faust Distributing wins its first Miller Masters Award.
- Faust Distributing sells 2 million cases of beer.